Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Classic First-Person Shooter Video Games

I’m still stuck playing my old games from 2011. I haven’t upgraded yet. So for now I’m still getting my trigger finger fix with Duke Nukem Forever (though I heard the latest is a blast!). I’m also into this oldie called Rage from the makers of Wolfenstein, Doom and Quake- they’ve combine post-apocalyptic shootouts with off-road rampages.


And yeah there’s Unchartered 3: Drake’s Deception (I know... what the hell right?) For something that’s 2 years old, in the gaming world it basically means its 2 decades old, an ancient relic for gamers. But you got Drake, a male Lara Croft type running and shooting around the baddies.


Don’t worry I haven’t resorted to the timeless classics of retro gaming yet like from the Atari console set or even ventured into Katamari territory. I’m not that crazy just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment